When you choose an office location, or a shop front, or your company logo & headed paper you naturally want to ensure you give the right image to your clients and prospective clients.
Your website is a natural progression from this, your internet image is important - and we can help you to maximise your internet presence for minimal cost.
With larger companies we will work directly with your management team, your marketing team and your IT department to ensure that your web site contains the information you need, presented in the most appropriate way and with the correct mix of technologies for your organization.
We work with a client in a variety of ways, here are some typical examples of how we assist our clients:
Has one existing website, which is not performing adequately, and has two related businesses that are not currently on the web. Arranges to talk to us about how to have a better web presence.
- Client comes to visit our offices, and discusses requirements.
- We suggest that two new sites can be built for the new businesses, but explain that the existing site can be rescued, with some changes to improve the bad navigation and to make it better optimized for search engines, a new website can be avoided saving the client a significant amount of money.
- We run through content required for client, and prepare with the client a list of all the material they need to prepare (text, photographs, video content) for the new websites.
- Client sends to us A4 sheets of paper with diagrams of the site layout they have decided on, along with the appropriate photos and text content.
- Our designers put together all of the material, and make the changes to their existing website.
Wants to start up a new recruitment business, needs a simple website as a starting point for their business.
- Client discusses requirements over the telephone and via email.
- A price is agreed and we produce test screen designs that we email to the client for approval.
- After accepting our design, client sends over rest of content (text, images) and we complete site development.
- We show the client the completed website running on our test webserver. After final approvement we make this live.
Starting a new industry in the home improvements market.
- Client comes to discuss requirements with us.
- Budget is agreed, client very busy launching their new business so requests that we help to write all the text for the website and source suitable images.
- Site is prepared on our test server so that client can view and give feedback.
- After final approval, site is made live.
If you're not yet ready to launch (or re-launch) your website, then at least make sure you prepare a Holding Page Website / eBusiness Card Site - please read why this is important to do this as soon as possible for your future website success.
If you need to have control of your own content (ie, you need to frequently add/edit/delete text and pages on your website) then a Content Management System could be what you need.