We produce powerful, customer-oriented websites that you and your clients will love. Take a look at an example website that shows our design ethos off to a tee - this site is specially for jobs in australia and has been designed with ease of use paramount.
We design with the following rules in mind:
- Simplicity of use. The most fundamental of our rules - if it is not simple to use, your visitors will not return. Clean screen layouts, information easily accessible, and page navigation that doesn't leave you lost and confused.
- Content is King! Without the right content on your site, people won't find your site, and when they do, they won't want to return. We'll advise you on what to write, how to write it, and how you need to update it. We'll even give you the right tools to do this simply from your office or home.
- Bright, colourful and attractive design - based around your own views and corporate identity, or if you're not too sure, let us come up with some ideas!
- Suitable technology - we believe in using the right tools for the job. If you only have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. We're experts in all the leading web technologies. We'll find the right one for your project, and your budget.
- Flexibility - whatever you want to do with your website, now or in the future, your site will be expandable to do all those things you'll need to do in the future but don't know now. Have a look at one of our partner's sites - jobs in Dallas for a good example of a site that has grown from small beginnings into a powerful and successful site.
- Security - the data on your websites - especially data entered by your clients, should be guarded as safely as you would guard your own private information. You can feel safe with us, we know all about data security - we even give advice to police forces.
- Long term - we don't want to say goodbye once your website is complete, we always think of ourselves as part of your team, committed to helping you make the best use of your website by understanding your business and what you really want and need from the website.
- Cost - Your website need not be expensive - and in almost all cases we can give you a fixed-price quotation, keeping your costs under control.